The doctors here at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic often recommend products in the treatment room that follow our protocols and treatment guidelines. The items the doctors suggest are carried here in our office simply for your convenience.
As a practice, our doctors have access to the podiatry field’s latest and greatest. We can sincerely say we have tried all of the products we carry here at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic, and we stand by our recommendations. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your product, bring it back to us within 14 days of purchase and we will happily refund you.
- Posted on 07/02/2016Why is my doctor asking if I am allergic to shellfish?
- Posted on 05/05/2016Here Come the Bugs!
- Posted on 04/16/2016Torture or Treatment: Episode 5-Acid on your skin
- Posted on 12/26/2018 What are Chilblains and When Should I Worry About Them?
- Posted on 04/17/2018 What Is A Wart And Do I Have One?
- Posted on 12/04/2015 When it is - or isn't - a wart on your foot