PTTD, or posterior tibial tendon dysfunction, can be major cause of fatigue in the legs and feet. PTTD is also known as adult flatfoot deformity. This condition means that the major tendon in charge of holding up the arch of the foot becomes fatigued and stretched out. It may be working extra hard to hold up that collapsing arch and this can translate to overall leg fatigue and arch soreness.
- Posted on 02/14/2021The Benefits of Stretching are Endless
- Posted on 04/06/2020Ankle pain may not actually be from your ankle. Read on to learn more about a condition we see here at PPFAC.
- Posted on 11/29/2018Big Toe Joint Pain Video Series
- Posted on 11/13/2020 If you love Thanksgiving as much as I do, you may find yourself overfull and tired, or even having foot pain afterwards. Read on to see what can result from overindulging on food or activity for this holiday.
- Posted on 08/15/2020 Diabetic patients need to be aware of a specific disorder that can affect the bones of their feet - Charcot arthropathy
- Posted on 06/15/2020 Different types of arthritis can effect your feet, especially your toes.