PTTD, or posterior tibial tendon dysfunction, can be major cause of fatigue in the legs and feet. PTTD is also known as adult flatfoot deformity. This condition means that the major tendon in charge of holding up the arch of the foot becomes fatigued and stretched out. It may be working extra hard to hold up that collapsing arch and this can translate to overall leg fatigue and arch soreness.
- Posted on 11/29/2018Big Toe Joint Pain Video Series
- Posted on 07/02/2016How do prescription anti inflammatory medications work?
- Posted on 04/14/2016Torture or Treatment: Episode 4-
- Posted on 04/02/2018 Read on to learn the in's and out's of this not-so-uncommon condition
- Posted on 05/21/2016 Diagnosing Gout
- Posted on 04/15/2016 Pain in the ball of the foot? It could be capsulitis