PTTD, or posterior tibial tendon dysfunction, can be major cause of fatigue in the legs and feet. PTTD is also known as adult flatfoot deformity. This condition means that the major tendon in charge of holding up the arch of the foot becomes fatigued and stretched out. It may be working extra hard to hold up that collapsing arch and this can translate to overall leg fatigue and arch soreness.
- Posted on 04/06/2020The "Other" Ankle Joint
- Posted on 11/29/2018Big Toe Joint Pain Video Series
- Posted on 07/02/2016How do prescription anti inflammatory medications work?
- Posted on 06/15/2020 Different types of arthritis can effect your feet, especially your toes.
- Posted on 04/12/2020 MLS Laser is A Key Treatment Option for Pain Relief
- Posted on 04/21/2019 Do I Have Gout?