A fungal nail infection occurs from the overgrowth of fungi in, under, or on the nail. Fungi thrive in warm, moist environments, so this type of environment can cause them to naturally overpopulate.
- Posted on 12/01/2020End of the Year - Are your Feet Still Hurting?
- Posted on 06/03/2020Why do my nails have ridging?
- Posted on 12/17/2018Baby, It's Cold Outside: Time to Beat that Toenail Fungus!
- Posted on 10/12/2020 Having excessively sweaty or wet feet causes an environment that is all too nice for microorganisms that can cause you macro troubles.
- Posted on 09/07/2020 Cutting toenails was common practice for podiatrists at one point, but today we perform at risk care.
- Posted on 03/08/2020 Everything You Wanted To Know About Ingrown Toenails