If you look down at your toes and wonder what all those lumps and bumps are and if the lumps and bumps are causing pain or discomfort, it is time to call and make an appointment with one of the doctors at PPFAC. If you are not in pain but are wondering if those lumps and bumps could get worse with time, our doctors can help with a treatment plan for that too. We will do a thorough history, lower extremity exam, and even do a digital X ray to evaluate your hammer toes. We will also have a discussion about its etiology, prevention, and treatment from conservative therapy, orthotics, to surgical options. So even if you are curious as to why your toes look the way they do, make an appointment with one of our doctors.
- Posted on 12/01/2020Before you know it, it will be January. If you suffer through the holidays with pain, it will likely still be there when you are trying to devise your new years resolutions.
- Posted on 10/05/2020Pain in shoes is not an indication not to wear them. Read on to learn a couple common reasons why your feet and shoes aren't getting along.
- Posted on 02/12/2020About those Bunions: Are They Really Just a Bump?
- Posted on 03/15/2021 Over the decades of surgically correcting bunions, there is now an answer that addresses nearly every concern of the past procedures.
- Posted on 02/04/2021 Dr. Doyle is a Lapiplasty 3D Bunion Correction Surgeon!
- Posted on 01/20/2021 MLS Laser - all your questions answered!