If you look down at your toes and wonder what all those lumps and bumps are and if the lumps and bumps are causing pain or discomfort, it is time to call and make an appointment with one of the doctors at PPFAC. If you are not in pain but are wondering if those lumps and bumps could get worse with time, our doctors can help with a treatment plan for that too. We will do a thorough history, lower extremity exam, and even do a digital X ray to evaluate your hammer toes. We will also have a discussion about its etiology, prevention, and treatment from conservative therapy, orthotics, to surgical options. So even if you are curious as to why your toes look the way they do, make an appointment with one of our doctors.
- Posted on 08/20/2019Here’s Why Your Feet Swell in Summer & What to Do About It!
- Posted on 07/18/2019What's That Bump - A Series of Videos of Bumps on the Feet
- Posted on 05/28/2019Anti-Bunion Platform Sandals
- Posted on 01/14/2019 Why Bunion Surgery Isn’t a Permanent Solution
- Posted on 10/01/2018 Ever wonder what is that bump at the base of your baby toe? Read and find out!
- Posted on 08/21/2018 How Do I Know If I Have A Hammer Toe?