The best time for surgery could be any time, it truly depends on your condition, what foot is affected and needing surgery and also your lifestyle, occupation and social needs. For one person, having surgery at the end of the year is beneficial due to insurance deductibles being met, yet another person may find that this is too busy a time of year to be off their foot. Right foot surgery often requires some time that you aren't able to drive. Talk to your doctor to get a better understanding of what is involved and your recovery process - this will often guide you to the answer that is right for you!
- Posted on 08/20/2019Here’s Why Your Feet Swell in Summer & What to Do About It!
- Posted on 07/18/2019What's That Bump - A Series of Videos of Bumps on the Feet
- Posted on 05/28/2019Anti-Bunion Platform Sandals
- Posted on 01/14/2019 Why Bunion Surgery Isn’t a Permanent Solution
- Posted on 10/01/2018 Ever wonder what is that bump at the base of your baby toe? Read and find out!
- Posted on 08/21/2018 How Do I Know If I Have A Hammer Toe?