The best time for surgery could be any time, it truly depends on your condition, what foot is affected and needing surgery and also your lifestyle, occupation and social needs. For one person, having surgery at the end of the year is beneficial due to insurance deductibles being met, yet another person may find that this is too busy a time of year to be off their foot. Right foot surgery often requires some time that you aren't able to drive. Talk to your doctor to get a better understanding of what is involved and your recovery process - this will often guide you to the answer that is right for you!
- Posted on 02/12/2020Bunions Can Cause Long term Complications
- Posted on 09/06/2019What’s the Deal with Toe Separators Anyway?
- Posted on 08/20/2019Here’s Why Your Feet Swell in Summer & What to Do About It!
- Posted on 10/24/2019 What are Hammertoes and Do They Require Surgery?
- Posted on 01/14/2019 Why Bunion Surgery Isn’t a Permanent Solution
- Posted on 10/01/2018 Ever wonder what is that bump at the base of your baby toe? Read and find out!