A bone stimulator is a battery operated device that you place on the fracture site externally on the skin. It helps stimulate the cells that are needed to heal a fracture. If you have a fracture that is not healing after a certain amount of time or you have a fracture that is notoriously difficult to heal, your doctor may prescribe this for you. If you have a fracture or think you may have one, contact our doctors at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic today.
- Posted on 10/04/2019Here's How to Heal Your Feet and Get Back to Exercising!
- Posted on 02/01/2019Sports Related Foot Injuries
- Posted on 01/25/2019How Long Will My Broken Foot be Casted?
- Posted on 08/14/2019 Should I see a Doctor for my Stubbed Toe?
- Posted on 04/10/2019 How Can I Distinguish Between a Fracture and a Sprain?
- Posted on 03/06/2019 What is a Bone Bruise and Does it Need Treatment?