A bone stimulator is a battery operated device that you place on the fracture site externally on the skin. It helps stimulate the cells that are needed to heal a fracture. If you have a fracture that is not healing after a certain amount of time or you have a fracture that is notoriously difficult to heal, your doctor may prescribe this for you. If you have a fracture or think you may have one, contact our doctors at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic today.
- Posted on 12/01/2020Anyone - even the President-elect Joe Biden - can have foot pain!
- Posted on 11/08/2020Raking leaves should be seen for what it is - an activity with special demands that you only do a few times a year and only for a few weeks each year. Read on to learn why we want you to think twice before you rake.
- Posted on 07/01/2020Think you may have stepped on something and now it may be in your foot? Here is what to do.
- Posted on 05/09/2021 Are these normal aches and pains in my feet, or should I go see a doctor?
- Posted on 04/20/2021 Care you take today can prevent pain tomorrow
- Posted on 02/21/2021 Why aren't over the counter orthotics getting rid of my pain? Why custom orthotics may be what you need.