After bunion surgery, most patients can get back into a roomy gym shoe around 6-8 weeks afterwards. Before that time, the use of durable medical equipment such as boots and surgical shoes is helpful due to post-operative swelling and discomfort. In more involved bunion correction surgery, patients may need to wait closer to 10 weeks. For a better estimate, an evaluation with your doctor can offer further information!
- Posted on 12/01/2020Before you know it, it will be January. If you suffer through the holidays with pain, it will likely still be there when you are trying to devise your new years resolutions.
- Posted on 10/05/2020Pain in shoes is not an indication not to wear them. Read on to learn a couple common reasons why your feet and shoes aren't getting along.
- Posted on 02/12/2020About those Bunions: Are They Really Just a Bump?
- Posted on 03/15/2021 Over the decades of surgically correcting bunions, there is now an answer that addresses nearly every concern of the past procedures.
- Posted on 02/04/2021 Dr. Doyle is a Lapiplasty 3D Bunion Correction Surgeon!
- Posted on 01/20/2021 MLS Laser - all your questions answered!