If you find your heels are dry and flaky and cracking, then our doctors recommend you use a topical cream containing urea. Urea is a keratolytic, which gently breaks down hardened skin and its absorption allows softening of the skin. Our office recommends urea 20% to start out with, then your doctor may recommend the stronger 40% depending on your condition.
- Posted on 06/15/2021Getting outside is beneficial in so many ways. Here are a few suggestions on how to enjoy it.
- Posted on 03/07/2021Why Do My Feet and Ankles Swell During and After Pregnancy?
- Posted on 03/04/2021Read on to learn more in this featured blog in honor of Women's History Month
- Posted on 04/20/2021 Care you take today can prevent pain tomorrow
- Posted on 03/15/2021 Over the decades of surgically correcting bunions, there is now an answer that addresses nearly every concern of the past procedures.
- Posted on 02/04/2021 Dr. Doyle is a Lapiplasty 3D Bunion Correction Surgeon!