If you find your heels are dry and flaky and cracking, then our doctors recommend you use a topical cream containing urea. Urea is a keratolytic, which gently breaks down hardened skin and its absorption allows softening of the skin. Our office recommends urea 20% to start out with, then your doctor may recommend the stronger 40% depending on your condition.
- Posted on 12/01/2020How do I take care of my feet if I have to stand all day?
- Posted on 06/01/2020How Do Different Shoe Styles Affect My Feet?
- Posted on 11/29/2019Will You Join My Resolution & Take Better Care of Yourself?
- Posted on 12/05/2020 There are a few things you can do to start habits that will assist you with your resolutions next month.
- Posted on 10/12/2020 Having excessively sweaty or wet feet causes an environment that is all too nice for microorganisms that can cause you macro troubles.
- Posted on 05/15/2020 Why is the skin on my feet so dry and flaky?