It is not true when people say, "So what if it is broken? You can't do anything anyway." If you injured your toe, it is important have it examined, and it is important to have an X-ray taken to confirm if it is indeed broken. If so, it is important to make sure it is in the correct position to heal. Usually, the toe will be buddy taped for stability and you will be placed in a surgical shoe or if it is severe or if it is a child and the fracture is near a growth plate, in a boot. So get that toe checked out!
- Posted on 12/01/2020Anyone - even the President-elect Joe Biden - can have foot pain!
- Posted on 11/08/2020Raking leaves should be seen for what it is - an activity with special demands that you only do a few times a year and only for a few weeks each year. Read on to learn why we want you to think twice before you rake.
- Posted on 07/01/2020Think you may have stepped on something and now it may be in your foot? Here is what to do.
- Posted on 06/20/2021 Are these normal aches and pains in my feet, or should I go see a doctor?
- Posted on 04/20/2021 Care you take today can prevent pain tomorrow
- Posted on 02/21/2021 Why aren't over the counter orthotics getting rid of my pain? Why custom orthotics may be what you need.