It is not true when people say, "So what if it is broken? You can't do anything anyway." If you injured your toe, it is important have it examined, and it is important to have an X-ray taken to confirm if it is indeed broken. If so, it is important to make sure it is in the correct position to heal. Usually, the toe will be buddy taped for stability and you will be placed in a surgical shoe or if it is severe or if it is a child and the fracture is near a growth plate, in a boot. So get that toe checked out!
- Posted on 12/01/2020Even the President-elect Joe Biden gets foot pain!
- Posted on 11/08/2020Before You Go Out to Rake those Leaves
- Posted on 07/01/2020I think I stepped on something and I think it is embedded in my foot
- Posted on 01/20/2021 MLS Laser - all your questions answered!
- Posted on 12/05/2020 What does swelling in my foot and ankles mean?
- Posted on 11/13/2020 I don't recall any trauma, so why do I have pain on the outside of my foot? Could be tendinitis.