You should always get it checked out, just to make sure it is not a fracture. If you contact Prairie Path Foot and Ankle, our doctors can usually examine you within 48 hours if it is trauma. It is important to have your toe examined complete with x-rays in the office, so that you can have an accurate diagnosis and a good treatment plan in order to heal quickly and without complications. And if your toe is not broken or fractured, then you can at least have peace of mind that you had it checked out!
- Posted on 12/04/2019This is What Your Feet Can Reveal Abut your Heart
- Posted on 11/26/2019These are the Injuries to Watch Out for on Your Spin Bike
- Posted on 10/04/2019Here's How to Heal Your Feet and Get Back to Exercising!
- Posted on 08/14/2019 Should I see a Doctor for my Stubbed Toe?
- Posted on 04/10/2019 How Can I Distinguish Between a Fracture and a Sprain?
- Posted on 03/06/2019 What is a Bone Bruise and Does it Need Treatment?