You should always get it checked out, just to make sure it is not a fracture. If you contact Prairie Path Foot and Ankle, our doctors can usually examine you within 48 hours if it is trauma. It is important to have your toe examined complete with x-rays in the office, so that you can have an accurate diagnosis and a good treatment plan in order to heal quickly and without complications. And if your toe is not broken or fractured, then you can at least have peace of mind that you had it checked out!
- Posted on 12/01/2020Anyone - even the President-elect Joe Biden - can have foot pain!
- Posted on 11/08/2020Raking leaves should be seen for what it is - an activity with special demands that you only do a few times a year and only for a few weeks each year. Read on to learn why we want you to think twice before you rake.
- Posted on 07/01/2020Think you may have stepped on something and now it may be in your foot? Here is what to do.
- Posted on 02/21/2021 Why aren't over the counter orthotics getting rid of my pain? Why custom orthotics may be what you need.
- Posted on 01/20/2021 MLS Laser - all your questions answered!
- Posted on 12/05/2020 What does swelling in my foot and ankles mean?