Cracked skin on your heels need attention right away. Soaking your feet in water does not help, and may even worsen the condition because the water may soak up the natural oils that occur on your skin that keep moisture in. Our doctors recommend a urea cream such as Gormel 20%, or Foot Miracle cream, both available at our office. If the condition does not improve, it is time to make an appointment with one of our doctors who may determine that there is a concommitant fungal or other infection, or rule out other skin conditions. So contact our office today to find out the best treatment.
- Posted on 07/02/2016Why is my doctor asking if I am allergic to shellfish?
- Posted on 05/05/2016Here Come the Bugs!
- Posted on 04/16/2016Torture or Treatment: Episode 5-Acid on your skin
- Posted on 03/21/2019 The first step in treating skin cancer is diagnosing it. If you have a funny looking lesion, don't wait to have it evaluated.
- Posted on 12/26/2018 What are Chilblains and When Should I Worry About Them?
- Posted on 04/17/2018 What Is A Wart And Do I Have One?