Patients with diabetes or poor circulation are those we most often see develop foot ulcers. Diabetes affects the way that the nerves in our feet function and in severe cases of nerve damage (peripheral neuropathy) it is impossible to feel if a sore has begun to develop. This is very dangerous as the sore can get deeper and deeper and become infected before the patient even realizes it!
- Posted on 12/30/2018How To Perform a Diabetic Foot Self-Exam
- Posted on 05/12/2016Swab that
- Posted on 04/09/2016Torture or treatment: Episode 3-Erector set for your foot
- Posted on 06/14/2018 Peripheral Neuropathy - What you need to know
- Posted on 05/26/2016 The foot-related causes of hospital admissions may surprise you.
- Posted on 04/24/2016 Keeping your feet healthy as a diabetic is easy once you have the right strategy to maintain those healthy feet