Depending on the severity of the condition, the podiatrist can sometimes relieve pain with simple trimming of the corner in the office. In cases where infection is present, a minor procedure is sometimes performed followed by oral antibiotics. Finally, in kids who just can’t kick the problem, a permanent procedure can be performed the the “bad” part of the nail.
- Posted on 12/17/2018Baby, It's Cold Outside: Time to Beat that Toenail Fungus!
- Posted on 10/30/2017Why do I get more ingrown toenails in the winter time?
- Posted on 09/20/2016Why do you want to take my toenail off!?!
- Posted on 03/08/2020 Everything You Wanted To Know About Ingrown Toenails
- Posted on 02/05/2020 This is What Your Toenail Color Could be Concealing
- Posted on 09/11/2019 Here’s What You Need to Know About Toenail Fungus