Nail biopsies are a simple, non-painful, in-office procedure that is performed quickly and without the need for anesthesia (in most cases). Taking a biopsy is performed to properly diagnose the disease of the nail, whether post-traumatic, fungal, systemic disease or any combination of.
- Posted on 12/17/2018Baby, It's Cold Outside: Time to Beat that Toenail Fungus!
- Posted on 10/30/2017Why do I get more ingrown toenails in the winter time?
- Posted on 09/20/2016Why do you want to take my toenail off!?!
- Posted on 03/08/2020 Everything You Wanted To Know About Ingrown Toenails
- Posted on 02/05/2020 This is What Your Toenail Color Could be Concealing
- Posted on 09/11/2019 Here’s What You Need to Know About Toenail Fungus