According to current guidelines, a minimum of 150 minutes every week is enough to build and maintain health and fitness. However for the optimum health benefits, it is recommended that a person should exercise around 450 minutes a week, or a little over an hour per day of light to moderate exercise. Walking is the perfect solution! So don't worry if you can't get that run in due to an injury, walking will do just fine. Remember, if you have a foot injury or foot pain keeping you from exercise, make an appointment to see one of our doctors at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic today.
- Posted on 05/02/2019Why Skipping Could be the New Running
- Posted on 04/15/2019This tech could protect runners from stress fractures
- Posted on 04/01/2019This Pre-Run Warmup Could Banish Injuries
- Posted on 05/15/2019 Lace Your Way to Comfier Runs
- Posted on 03/19/2019 Running After Baby: What You Need to Know
- Posted on 02/24/2019 Do You Have Pain On The Outside Of Your Foot? It Could Be Peroneal Tendinitis