Toenails should be trimmed straight across, leaving a little of the white part that you see on the end. By leaving a little nail, you can ensure you aren't cutting them too short and by cutting straight across there is less likelihood that the nail corners will become irritated as they grow in!
- Posted on 12/17/2018Baby, It's Cold Outside: Time to Beat that Toenail Fungus!
- Posted on 10/30/2017Why do I get more ingrown toenails in the winter time?
- Posted on 09/20/2016Why do you want to take my toenail off!?!
- Posted on 03/08/2020 Everything You Wanted To Know About Ingrown Toenails
- Posted on 02/05/2020 This is What Your Toenail Color Could be Concealing
- Posted on 09/11/2019 Here’s What You Need to Know About Toenail Fungus