Benfotiamine, the precursor for thiamine, is the best vitamin for neuropathy. Thiamine is known to reduce the symptoms of pain and numbness and also helps nourish nerves at the cellular level. Our office carries Neuremedy, which is an oral supplelement that contains Benfotiamine.
- Posted on 07/30/2019Don't take those diabetic feet for granted
- Posted on 06/19/2019Got Diabetes? What You Eat Matters (More than you Think!)
- Posted on 12/30/2018How To Perform a Diabetic Foot Self-Exam
- Posted on 09/08/2019 Is it safe to exercise with diabetic neuropathy?
- Posted on 06/23/2019 Tingling or Numbness in your toes? It could be peripheral neuropathy
- Posted on 06/14/2018 Peripheral Neuropathy - What you need to know