A dark spot on your toenail may be something as simple as a bruise due to trauma, or a mole or other benign pigmentation on the nail bed, or it may be the start of a fungus. In rare cases, it may be the sign of something more serious such as a cancerous lesion. If you have any questions regarding the dark spot, your best bet is to have it examined by a doctor and don't leave it to chance.
- Posted on 08/06/2020Ingrown Toenail Procedures
- Posted on 01/22/2020Winter Weather Foot Problems to Watch Out For
- Posted on 08/27/2019This is Why (and How) You MUST Clean Your Yoga Mat
- Posted on 10/12/2020 Having excessively sweaty or wet feet causes an environment that is all too nice for microorganisms that can cause you macro troubles.
- Posted on 05/15/2020 Why is the skin on my feet so dry and flaky?
- Posted on 01/09/2020 What Are Plantar Warts and How Do We Treat Them?