In order for our doctor's to recommend the best treatment plan, they will need to do a full examination in the office to determine if it is for sure athlete's foot. For this diagnosis, our doctor's will normally recommend fungi foam, an antifungal, and clean sweep spray, both available at our office.
- Posted on 01/22/2020Winter Weather Foot Problems to Watch Out For
- Posted on 08/27/2019This is Why (and How) You MUST Clean Your Yoga Mat
- Posted on 07/17/2019Before You Remove those Calluses, Read This
- Posted on 03/21/2019 The first step in treating skin cancer is diagnosing it. If you have a funny looking lesion, don't wait to have it evaluated.
- Posted on 12/26/2018 What are Chilblains and When Should I Worry About Them?
- Posted on 04/17/2018 What Is A Wart And Do I Have One?