PAD stand for peripheral arterial disease. It occurs due to a buildup of cholesterol and plaque in the arteries of the lower extremity. If youare diabetic, you may be at higher risk for PAD. If you have any questions regarding PAD, see your PCP or your podiatrist immediately.
- Posted on 09/09/2020What diabetic patients can do for their feet every day, every week, every month, and every few months
- Posted on 12/23/2019This is how to Show Your Diabetic Feet Some Holiday Love
- Posted on 07/30/2019Don't take those diabetic feet for granted
- Posted on 08/15/2020 Diabetic patients need to be aware of a specific disorder that can affect the bones of their feet - Charcot arthropathy
- Posted on 07/08/2020 Diabetic Neuropathy can affect you and your feet in many ways
- Posted on 11/06/2019 Will CBD Help My Diabetic Neuropathy?