PAD stand for peripheral arterial disease. It occurs due to a buildup of cholesterol and plaque in the arteries of the lower extremity. If youare diabetic, you may be at higher risk for PAD. If you have any questions regarding PAD, see your PCP or your podiatrist immediately.
- Posted on 06/19/2019Got Diabetes? What You Eat Matters (More than you Think!)
- Posted on 12/30/2018How To Perform a Diabetic Foot Self-Exam
- Posted on 05/12/2016Swab that
- Posted on 06/23/2019 Tingling or Numbness in your toes? It could be peripheral neuropathy
- Posted on 06/14/2018 Peripheral Neuropathy - What you need to know
- Posted on 05/26/2016 The foot-related causes of hospital admissions may surprise you.