PAD stand for peripheral arterial disease. It occurs due to a buildup of cholesterol and plaque in the arteries of the lower extremity. If youare diabetic, you may be at higher risk for PAD. If you have any questions regarding PAD, see your PCP or your podiatrist immediately.
- Posted on 12/30/2018How To Perform a Diabetic Foot Self-Exam
- Posted on 05/12/2016Swab that
- Posted on 04/09/2016Torture or treatment: Episode 3-Erector set for your foot
- Posted on 06/14/2018 Peripheral Neuropathy - What you need to know
- Posted on 05/26/2016 The foot-related causes of hospital admissions may surprise you.
- Posted on 04/24/2016 Keeping your feet healthy as a diabetic is easy once you have the right strategy to maintain those healthy feet