Based on the QuadraStep System, if you have a normal to high arch, you are most likely either an “A” or “C” quad. If you have a lower to flat arch then you will either be a “B”, “D”, “E”, or “F”; further assessment of how you walk, your calluses, and the front of your foot or toe position will help to determine your actual foot type. Call us today to find out your foot type!
- Posted on 11/30/2017A vacation for you should be a vacation for your feet
- Posted on 11/17/2017The 'back in shoes' blues
- Posted on 04/03/2016Doing Yoga... in running shoes?
- Posted on 12/12/2018 Read on to learn more of the in's and out's of custom orthotics.
- Posted on 09/06/2018 What is uglier than gym shoes? A LOT of things
- Posted on 06/11/2016 Wearing the right shoe has a lot more to do with than just the size. Read on to learn more...