Mobic (also called Meloxicam) is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug. Meloxicam is useful in a variety of foot and ankle conditions, as it reduces hormones causing inflammation that is typically the reason for pain in the body.
- Posted on 04/06/2020The "Other" Ankle Joint
- Posted on 11/29/2018Big Toe Joint Pain Video Series
- Posted on 07/02/2016How do prescription anti inflammatory medications work?
- Posted on 06/15/2020 Different types of arthritis can effect your feet, especially your toes.
- Posted on 04/12/2020 MLS Laser is A Key Treatment Option for Pain Relief
- Posted on 04/21/2019 Do I Have Gout?