A stress fracture is an injury to a bone due to repetitive micro-trauma to a bone. It is a series of small cracks in the bone, often caused by overuse and is not well seen on x-ray until it is well into the healing process.
- Posted on 08/03/2020Don't Let Foot Problems Ruin Your Golf Game
- Posted on 03/18/2020Healthy Feet and Bodies in the Time of Coronavirus
- Posted on 02/26/2020Smart Hacks to Avoid Running Injuries
- Posted on 06/11/2020 If you have suffered from painful blisters after running, there are a few tips to reduce the likelihood of going through that again!
- Posted on 01/29/2020 7 Easy Runners' Hacks To Keep Blisters At Bay
- Posted on 12/18/2019 Can My Strike Pattern Prevent a Running Injury?