The acronym CAM stands for controlled ankle movement. These are durable medical equipment that protects injured bones, tendons, ligaments and also is often used after foot surgery. The idea behind the CAM boot is that it limits motion to rest and protect the area while your body does the healing!
- Posted on 12/01/2020Even the President-elect Joe Biden gets foot pain!
- Posted on 11/08/2020Before You Go Out to Rake those Leaves
- Posted on 07/01/2020I think I stepped on something and I think it is embedded in my foot
- Posted on 01/20/2021 MLS Laser - all your questions answered!
- Posted on 12/05/2020 What does swelling in my foot and ankles mean?
- Posted on 11/13/2020 I don't recall any trauma, so why do I have pain on the outside of my foot? Could be tendinitis.