The foot contains fluid filled sacks, or bursa, that help protect joints against overuse and friction. The inflammation of these fluid filled sacks is called a bursitis. It can present as aching and swelling, irritated by activity of shoe gear. It is important to have your foot examined to rule out any other cause of pain such as fracture of the bone or infection, and to have the diagnosis treated right away to get you out of pain.
- Posted on 04/06/2020The "Other" Ankle Joint
- Posted on 11/29/2018Big Toe Joint Pain Video Series
- Posted on 07/02/2016How do prescription anti inflammatory medications work?
- Posted on 06/15/2020 Different types of arthritis can effect your feet, especially your toes.
- Posted on 04/12/2020 MLS Laser is A Key Treatment Option for Pain Relief
- Posted on 04/21/2019 Do I Have Gout?