A bunion is a condition of the big toe joint, which our doctors refer to as Hallux Valgus. A bunion presents as a prominence to the inside part of the big toe joint and often causes irritation from shoes. X-rays help to determine where this prominence is coming from, but you'd be surprised that usually it is not from extra bone, but rather a bone that has come out of normal position and changed the curvature of the foot.
- Posted on 12/01/2020Before you know it, it will be January. If you suffer through the holidays with pain, it will likely still be there when you are trying to devise your new years resolutions.
- Posted on 10/05/2020Pain in shoes is not an indication not to wear them. Read on to learn a couple common reasons why your feet and shoes aren't getting along.
- Posted on 02/12/2020About those Bunions: Are They Really Just a Bump?
- Posted on 02/04/2021 Dr. Doyle is a Lapiplasty 3D Bunion Correction Surgeon!
- Posted on 01/20/2021 MLS Laser - all your questions answered!
- Posted on 10/01/2020 Hammer toes and how to care for them