What does pain in the back of the heel mean? This could indicate an injury to the Achilles Tendon, or the heel chord, of the foot. It could be a tendinitis, which means an inflammation of the tendon, or it could mean something more serious such as a tear of the tendon. Pain is never normal, so if you are having pain in the back of your heel, come in and make an appointment with one of our doctors today.
- Posted on 12/01/2020End of the Year - Are your Feet Still Hurting?
- Posted on 10/05/2020Back in Shoes and Now my Feet Hurt
- Posted on 03/11/2020Everything You Need to Know About Childhood Heel Pain
- Posted on 12/05/2020 There are a few things you can do to start habits that will assist you with your resolutions next month.
- Posted on 11/13/2020 I don't recall any trauma, so why do I have pain on the outside of my foot? Could be tendinitis.
- Posted on 09/14/2020 Shin splints should be looked at early and treated