What does pain in the back of the heel mean? This could indicate an injury to the Achilles Tendon, or the heel chord, of the foot. It could be a tendinitis, which means an inflammation of the tendon, or it could mean something more serious such as a tear of the tendon. Pain is never normal, so if you are having pain in the back of your heel, come in and make an appointment with one of our doctors today.
- Posted on 04/19/2020Pain on the top of your foot can be due to tendinitis
- Posted on 03/11/2020Everything You Need to Know About Childhood Heel Pain
- Posted on 03/03/2020Why Arch Support Can Help Resolve Your Heel Pain
- Posted on 05/25/2020 Pain in the arch and ankle can be due to adult acquired flatfoot and tendinitis of the posterior tibial tendon. Read this article to learn more about the condition and what can be done to make it better!
- Posted on 04/27/2020 Stretching splints are critical in the care of many foot conditions.
- Posted on 01/14/2020 How Can I Prevent Heel Pain?