We've heard the concern before: "I can't wear the stretching splint all night" or "I put it on, but in the morning it's next to my bed." A stretching splint is so helpful for heel pain and increases function in your foot and leg. If you can't tolerate it at night it can mean a number of things. We recommend that if you can at least get to sleep with it on, leave it on as long as you can tolerate it. Add some time during the day using it to increase the time you are stretching those tight structures. If the only part of the splint that is uncomfortable is the toe strap, you can use the splint without it during the night and use the toe strap during the day.
- Posted on 12/01/2020Even the President-elect Joe Biden gets foot pain!
- Posted on 02/03/20205 Ways to Get Proactive About Your Foot Health
- Posted on 04/24/201910 Benefits of MLS Laser Therapy
- Posted on 08/15/2020 Diabetic patients need to be aware of a specific disorder that can affect the bones of their feet - Charcot arthropathy
- Posted on 07/08/2020 Diabetic Neuropathy can affect you and your feet in many ways
- Posted on 04/27/2020 Stretching splints are critical in the care of many foot conditions.