We've heard the concern before: "I can't wear the stretching splint all night" or "I put it on, but in the morning it's next to my bed." A stretching splint is so helpful for heel pain and increases function in your foot and leg. If you can't tolerate it at night it can mean a number of things. We recommend that if you can at least get to sleep with it on, leave it on as long as you can tolerate it. Add some time during the day using it to increase the time you are stretching those tight structures. If the only part of the splint that is uncomfortable is the toe strap, you can use the splint without it during the night and use the toe strap during the day.
- Posted on 05/03/2021Why Do I Need A 2nd Pair Of Orthotics?
- Posted on 03/07/2021Why Do My Feet and Ankles Swell During and After Pregnancy?
- Posted on 01/16/2021How to get pain relief for those aching feet
- Posted on 06/20/2021 Are these normal aches and pains in my feet, or should I go see a doctor?
- Posted on 04/11/2021 When Should An Athlete Go See A Doctor?
- Posted on 03/28/2021 Custom Orthotics Fit In Those Shoes?