An ingrown nail is when the toenail grows incurvated into the side of the toe instead of straight out as it should. The nail continues to ingrow into the skin, and causes pain, redness, swelling, and sometimes causes a break in the skin where bacteria enters causing an infection. You should make an appointment to see one of our doctors to have it evaluated sooner than later.
- Posted on 12/17/2018Baby, It's Cold Outside: Time to Beat that Toenail Fungus!
- Posted on 10/30/2017Why do I get more ingrown toenails in the winter time?
- Posted on 09/20/2016Why do you want to take my toenail off!?!
- Posted on 09/11/2019 Here’s What You Need to Know About Toenail Fungus
- Posted on 07/02/2018 Toenails seem such a simple part of our anatomy, but the conditions that affect them are more complex and can be difficult to treat
- Posted on 05/23/2018 Everything You Wanted To Know About Ingrown Toenails