A wart on your foot is actually caused by a virus. If it is not treated, then it can spread to the other foot, or even to other parts of your body! Therefore it is important to come and have it treated right away, because the longer you wait, the longer it may take to get rid of it.
- Posted on 08/06/2020Ingrown Toenail Procedures
- Posted on 01/22/2020Winter Weather Foot Problems to Watch Out For
- Posted on 08/27/2019This is Why (and How) You MUST Clean Your Yoga Mat
- Posted on 10/12/2020 Having excessively sweaty or wet feet causes an environment that is all too nice for microorganisms that can cause you macro troubles.
- Posted on 05/15/2020 Why is the skin on my feet so dry and flaky?
- Posted on 01/09/2020 What Are Plantar Warts and How Do We Treat Them?