If you think you have tried EVERYTHING and your heel pain still won't go away, surgery may not be the next step. EPAT (extracoporeal pulse activation treatment) is a non-invasive procedure done in the office. This treatment option offers one final step before considering surgery. The machine used transmits pulsed sound waves into the inflammed tissue of the plantar fascia to stimulate an acute inflammatory reaction, which re-starts the healing process.
- Posted on 02/23/2021The last thing you want to do is ignore that pain! Read on to see why it is important to take care of your foot pain fast.
- Posted on 12/01/2020Before you know it, it will be January. If you suffer through the holidays with pain, it will likely still be there when you are trying to devise your new years resolutions.
- Posted on 10/05/2020Pain in shoes is not an indication not to wear them. Read on to learn a couple common reasons why your feet and shoes aren't getting along.
- Posted on 02/01/2021 A few simple tips can help you avoid heel pain or future heel pain. Read on to learn what can help you!
- Posted on 12/05/2020 There are a few things you can do to start habits that will assist you with your resolutions next month.
- Posted on 01/14/2020 How Can I Prevent Heel Pain?