Night splints help improve calf muscle flexibility by flexing the foot. This helps with plantar fascitis, achilles tendinitis, and heel spurs. This releases pressure under the foot that a tight non-flexible calf muscle may cause. (The toe strap also aids in added flexibility to the arch of the foot.)
- Posted on 02/03/20205 Ways to Get Proactive About Your Foot Health
- Posted on 04/24/201910 Benefits of MLS Laser Therapy
- Posted on 01/31/2019Get Rid Of Pain - The Natural Way With The MLS Laser
- Posted on 04/27/2020 Stretching splints are critical in the care of many foot conditions.
- Posted on 04/12/2020 MLS Laser is A Key Treatment Option for Pain Relief
- Posted on 04/02/2019 MLS Laser Therapy Frequently Asked Questions