Night splints help improve calf muscle flexibility by flexing the foot. This helps with plantar fascitis, achilles tendinitis, and heel spurs. This releases pressure under the foot that a tight non-flexible calf muscle may cause. (The toe strap also aids in added flexibility to the arch of the foot.)
- Posted on 05/03/2021Why Do I Need A 2nd Pair Of Orthotics?
- Posted on 03/07/2021Why Do My Feet and Ankles Swell During and After Pregnancy?
- Posted on 01/16/2021How to get pain relief for those aching feet
- Posted on 06/20/2021 Are these normal aches and pains in my feet, or should I go see a doctor?
- Posted on 04/11/2021 When Should An Athlete Go See A Doctor?
- Posted on 03/28/2021 Custom Orthotics Fit In Those Shoes?