Night splints help improve calf muscle flexibility by flexing the foot. This helps with plantar fascitis, achilles tendinitis, and heel spurs. This releases pressure under the foot that a tight non-flexible calf muscle may cause. (The toe strap also aids in added flexibility to the arch of the foot.)
- Posted on 01/16/2021How can I get some pain relief?
- Posted on 12/01/2020Even the President-elect Joe Biden gets foot pain!
- Posted on 09/09/2020What diabetic patients can do for their feet every day, every week, every month, and every few months!
- Posted on 01/20/2021 MLS Laser Therapy for Neuropathy
- Posted on 01/20/2021 MLS Laser - all your questions answered!
- Posted on 01/19/2021 Pain in your feet and ankles can really stop you in your tracks. Whether you are waiting for an upcoming appointment to see what's going on or have already seen a doctor, read on to see why this simple treatment is important in your recovery.