If you get a blister on your foot, it is best to leave it alone, do not pop it on your own. Protect the area with a bandaid or moleskin, and the blister may resolve on its own. If it is red and you are worried about an infection or if you are in pain, make an appointment with one of the dotors at our office to be examined and treated.
- Posted on 08/27/2019This is Why (and How) You MUST Clean Your Yoga Mat
- Posted on 07/17/2019Before You Remove those Calluses, Read This
- Posted on 07/02/2016Why is my doctor asking if I am allergic to shellfish?
- Posted on 03/21/2019 The first step in treating skin cancer is diagnosing it. If you have a funny looking lesion, don't wait to have it evaluated.
- Posted on 12/26/2018 What are Chilblains and When Should I Worry About Them?
- Posted on 04/17/2018 What Is A Wart And Do I Have One?