If you get a blister on your foot, it is best to leave it alone, do not pop it on your own. Protect the area with a bandaid or moleskin, and the blister may resolve on its own. If it is red and you are worried about an infection or if you are in pain, make an appointment with one of the doctors at our office to be examined and treated.
- Posted on 01/22/2020Winter Weather Foot Problems to Watch Out For
- Posted on 08/27/2019This is Why (and How) You MUST Clean Your Yoga Mat
- Posted on 07/17/2019Before You Remove those Calluses, Read This
- Posted on 10/12/2020 Having excessively sweaty or wet feet causes an environment that is all too nice for microorganisms that can cause you macro troubles.
- Posted on 05/15/2020 Why is the skin on my feet so dry and flaky?
- Posted on 01/09/2020 What Are Plantar Warts and How Do We Treat Them?