Warts are caused by viruses belonging to the HPV (human papilloma virus) family. It can easily be passed from one person to another, or from one surface to another. This is one of the reasons why warts are so common. They can also easily spread to other parts of the body if not treated. Warts also grow incredibly slowly, so they may go unnoticed for months and then it is difficult to determine how long they have been there or where they came from. This is why it is important to have an accurate exam and diagnosis here at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic, and we can start a treatment plan to help rid you of the problem.
- Posted on 01/22/2020Winter Weather Foot Problems to Watch Out For
- Posted on 08/27/2019This is Why (and How) You MUST Clean Your Yoga Mat
- Posted on 07/17/2019Before You Remove those Calluses, Read This
- Posted on 05/15/2020 Why is the skin on my feet so dry and flaky?
- Posted on 01/09/2020 What Are Plantar Warts and How Do We Treat Them?
- Posted on 03/21/2019 The first step in treating skin cancer is diagnosing it. If you have a funny looking lesion, don't wait to have it evaluated.