Warts are caused by viruses belonging to the HPV (human papilloma virus) family. It can easily be passed from one person to another, or from one surface to another. This is one of the reasons why warts are so common. They can also easily spread to other parts of the body if not treated. Warts also grow incredibly slowly, so they may go unnoticed for months and then it is difficult to determine how long they have been there or where they came from. This is why it is important to have an accurate exam and diagnosis here at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic, and we can start a treatment plan to help rid you of the problem.
- Posted on 08/06/2020Painful ingrown toenails and what treatments are available to you at PPFAC.
- Posted on 01/22/2020Learn the 4 Worst Winter Foot Mistakes You Need to Avoid
- Posted on 08/27/2019This is Why (and How) You MUST Clean Your Yoga Ma
- Posted on 10/12/2020 Having excessively sweaty or wet feet causes an environment that is all too nice for microorganisms that can cause you macro troubles.
- Posted on 05/15/2020 Why is the skin on my feet so dry and flaky?
- Posted on 01/09/2020 What Are Plantar Warts and How Do We Treat Them?