Let's face it - stinky feet is a universal problem, for the young and old. Although the sweat coming from the 250,000+ sweat glands in your feet doesn't smell, wearing nonbreathable socks and shoes traps the moisture, encouraging bacterial growth. The bacteria is what gives off the odor. In order to get rid of the smell, our office carries Tolcylen shoe spray. It is kills bacteria and fungus. Stop by our office and pick it up today! If you have any foot questions, make an appointment with one of our doctors.
- Posted on 08/06/2020Painful ingrown toenails and what treatments are available to you at PPFAC.
- Posted on 01/22/2020Learn the 4 Worst Winter Foot Mistakes You Need to Avoid
- Posted on 08/27/2019This is Why (and How) You MUST Clean Your Yoga Ma
- Posted on 10/12/2020 Having excessively sweaty or wet feet causes an environment that is all too nice for microorganisms that can cause your little one macro troubles.
- Posted on 09/07/2020 Cutting toenails was common practice for podiatrists at one point, but today we only perform this for those most at risk.
- Posted on 05/15/2020 Why is the skin on my feet so dry and flaky?