Let's face it - stinky feet is a universal problem, for the young and old. Although the sweat coming from the 250,000+ sweat glands in your feet doesn't smell, wearing nonbreathable socks and shoes traps the moisture, encouraging bacterial growth. The bacteria is what gives off the odor. In order to get rid of the smell, our office carries Clean Sweep shoe spray. It is kills bacteria and fungus. Stop by our office and pick it up today! If you have any foot questions, make an appointment with one of our doctors.
- Posted on 07/17/2019Before You Remove those Calluses, Read This
- Posted on 07/02/2016Why is my doctor asking if I am allergic to shellfish?
- Posted on 05/05/2016Here Come the Bugs!
- Posted on 03/21/2019 The first step in treating skin cancer is diagnosing it. If you have a funny looking lesion, don't wait to have it evaluated.
- Posted on 12/26/2018 What are Chilblains and When Should I Worry About Them?
- Posted on 04/17/2018 What Is A Wart And Do I Have One?