Let's face it - stinky feet is a universal problem, for the young and old. Although the sweat coming from the 250,000+ sweat glands in your feet doesn't smell, wearing nonbreathable socks and shoes traps the moisture, encouraging bacterial growth. The bacteria is what gives off the odor. In order to get rid of the smell, our office carries Tolcylen shoe spray. It is kills bacteria and fungus. Stop by our office and pick it up today! If you have any foot questions, make an appointment with one of our doctors.
- Posted on 01/22/2020Winter Weather Foot Problems to Watch Out For
- Posted on 08/27/2019This is Why (and How) You MUST Clean Your Yoga Mat
- Posted on 07/17/2019Before You Remove those Calluses, Read This
- Posted on 05/15/2020 Why is the skin on my feet so dry and flaky?
- Posted on 01/09/2020 What Are Plantar Warts and How Do We Treat Them?
- Posted on 03/21/2019 The first step in treating skin cancer is diagnosing it. If you have a funny looking lesion, don't wait to have it evaluated.