The first thing to do is get off your foot and rest and ice the area. This, along with elevation will help keep the swelling and pain down. If you have access to it, a compressive wrap, like and ace bandage or an ankle sleeve, is a great option. I also recommend putting on compression socks if you own them. But remember of its not better In 48 hours or if you can't walk on it, call our office for X-rays and an evaluation.
- Posted on 12/01/2020Even the President-elect Joe Biden gets foot pain!
- Posted on 11/08/2020Before You Go Out to Rake those Leaves
- Posted on 07/01/2020I think I stepped on something and I think it is embedded in my foot
- Posted on 11/13/2020 I don't recall any trauma, so why do I have pain on the outside of my foot? Could be tendinitis.
- Posted on 11/13/2020 If you love Thanksgiving as much as I do, you may find yourself overfull and tired, or even having foot pain afterwards. Read on to see what can result from overindulging on food or activity for this holiday.
- Posted on 09/14/2020 Shin splints should be looked at early and treated