In this weather, our feet are bundled up in socks (sometimes 2 layers!) and closed toed shoes and winter boots. With all of these layers, our feet tend to sweat a little more, with less venitlation, the odor seems to stay put. For our patients, we recommend Clean Sweep, a spray that can be used safely and sprayed directly into your shoes daily. It kills the bacteria and fungus that can cause the odor. It is also possible that you may have a fungal infection in your nails or skin that may also contribute to the condition. For more information about athletes foot, click here. Stop by Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic and find it off the shelf, and get rid of that smelly odor soon.
- Posted on 07/17/2019Before You Remove those Calluses, Read This
- Posted on 07/02/2016Why is my doctor asking if I am allergic to shellfish?
- Posted on 05/05/2016Here Come the Bugs!
- Posted on 03/21/2019 The first step in treating skin cancer is diagnosing it. If you have a funny looking lesion, don't wait to have it evaluated.
- Posted on 12/26/2018 What are Chilblains and When Should I Worry About Them?
- Posted on 04/17/2018 What Is A Wart And Do I Have One?