A toe that is bent in a downward direction is often referred to as a hammer toe. Depending on the joint that is bent, these can sometimes also be called claw toes or mallet toes. This is usually a result of uncorrected foot imbalances and is aggravated by certain footwear.
- Posted on 02/12/2020Bunions Can Cause Long term Complications
- Posted on 09/06/2019What’s the Deal with Toe Separators Anyway?
- Posted on 08/20/2019Here’s Why Your Feet Swell in Summer & What to Do About It!
- Posted on 10/24/2019 What are Hammertoes and Do They Require Surgery?
- Posted on 01/14/2019 Why Bunion Surgery Isn’t a Permanent Solution
- Posted on 10/01/2018 Ever wonder what is that bump at the base of your baby toe? Read and find out!