Growing pains are thought, by many, to be a normal way of life for growing children and adolescents. The truth is that a condition called apophysitis has been referred to as "growing pains" but is truly not just a pain to be dealt with. Apophysitis is inflammation or irritation of growth plates in the body. In the foot, most commonly this occurs in the heel bone. Another name for this condition is
- Posted on 10/09/2020Healthy Habits to Finish the Year Strong!
- Posted on 07/03/2020What your child's ankle sprain may be hiding
- Posted on 03/11/2020Everything You Need to Know About Childhood Heel Pain
- Posted on 08/31/2019 Learn the Rules for Shoe Shopping with Kids
- Posted on 07/10/2019 Know the Risks & Protect Kid's Feet from Athletic Injuries
- Posted on 06/26/2019 What Shoes Should I Buy my Toddler?