“Fallen arches” is a common term for a person with flat feet. Flat feet can be caused by a muscle/tendon imbalance in the foot. Fallen arches can be hereditary but they also can develop slowly over time. Some people do not have pain with flat feet. However, others can develop severe pain and should seek treatment sooner rather than later. Non-painful feet can also lead to a host of other issues including hammertoes and bunions. Come in for an evaluation if you think you or a loved one has fallen arches, to ensure that if treatment is merited that it is sought!
- Posted on 05/04/2020Can orthotics get rid of my bunion?
- Posted on 03/18/2020Healthy Feet and Bodies in the Time of Coronavirus
- Posted on 11/30/2017A vacation for you should be a vacation for your feet
- Posted on 05/25/2020 Pain in the arch and ankle can be due to adult acquired flatfoot and tendinitis of the posterior tibial tendon. Read this article to learn more about the condition and what can be done to make it better!
- Posted on 03/11/2020 Here are 3 Ways to Know That Your Shoes Don’t Fit
- Posted on 12/12/2018 Read on to learn more of the in's and out's of custom orthotics.