Our Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic doctors, field questions from patients on a daily basis. Here, we answer common questions regarding foot and ankle topics. We also address concerns expressed by runners about how to improve running performance.
- Posted on 11/08/2020Before You Go Out to Rake those Leaves
- Posted on 04/19/2020Pain on the top of your foot can be due to tendinitis
- Posted on 08/22/2019Check out These 5 Ways to Prevent Gymnastics Injuries
- Posted on 11/13/2020 I don't recall any trauma, so why do I have pain on the outside of my foot? Could be tendinitis.
- Posted on 09/14/2020 Shin splints should be looked at early and treated
- Posted on 07/09/2020 If you have pain, soreness or tightness on the front of your ankle or top of your foot, you may have extensor tendinitis. Our protocols help to reduce pain through supporting the tendon and reducing inflammation. Read on to learn more.