If you have received a stretching splint, you may wonder if more is better. If you are resting for prolonged periods of time during the day, using the stretching splint at these times can be of great benefit. If you have a desk job and have noticed that heel pain is worse after getting up from being seated, it helps to stretch you at rest. However, wearing the stretching splint to walk around is not recommended. Not only can it damage the splint, but it can make your walking unsteady and make it difficult to walk.
- Posted on 01/16/2021How can I get some pain relief?
- Posted on 12/01/2020Even the President-elect Joe Biden gets foot pain!
- Posted on 09/09/2020What diabetic patients can do for their feet every day, every week, every month, and every few months!
- Posted on 01/20/2021 MLS Laser Therapy for Neuropathy
- Posted on 01/20/2021 MLS Laser - all your questions answered!
- Posted on 01/19/2021 Pain in your feet and ankles can really stop you in your tracks. Whether you are waiting for an upcoming appointment to see what's going on or have already seen a doctor, read on to see why this simple treatment is important in your recovery.