If you have received a stretching splint, you may wonder if more is better. If you are resting for prolonged periods of time during the day, using the stretching splint at these times can be of great benefit. If you have a desk job and have noticed that heel pain is worse after getting up from being seated, it helps to stretch you at rest. However, wearing the stretching splint to walk around is not recommended. Not only can it damage the splint, but it can make your walking unsteady and make it difficult to walk.
- Posted on 02/03/20205 Ways to Get Proactive About Your Foot Health
- Posted on 04/24/201910 Benefits of MLS Laser Therapy
- Posted on 01/31/2019Get Rid Of Pain - The Natural Way With The MLS Laser
- Posted on 04/27/2020 Stretching splints are critical in the care of many foot conditions.
- Posted on 04/12/2020 MLS Laser is A Key Treatment Option for Pain Relief
- Posted on 04/02/2019 MLS Laser Therapy Frequently Asked Questions