If you have received a stretching splint, you may wonder if more is better. If you are resting for prolonged periods of time during the day, using the stretching splint at these times can be of great benefit. If you have a desk job and have noticed that heel pain is worse after getting up from being seated, it helps to stretch you at rest. However, wearing the stretching splint to walk around is not recommended. Not only can it damage the splint, but it can make your walking unsteady and make it difficult to walk.
- Posted on 05/03/2021Why Do I Need A 2nd Pair Of Orthotics?
- Posted on 03/07/2021Why Do My Feet and Ankles Swell During and After Pregnancy?
- Posted on 01/16/2021How to get pain relief for those aching feet
- Posted on 06/20/2021 Are these normal aches and pains in my feet, or should I go see a doctor?
- Posted on 04/11/2021 When Should An Athlete Go See A Doctor?
- Posted on 03/28/2021 Custom Orthotics Fit In Those Shoes?