Very often, over the counter medicated corn pads or liquid corn removers that advertise permanent corn removal contain a material such as salicylic acid. This may be hazardous to otherwise healthy skin, and can lead to irritation, and possibly infection. Instead of trying to treat this condition on your own, see the doctors at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic and we will come up with a treatment plan to remedy the problem.
- Posted on 07/02/2016Why is my doctor asking if I am allergic to shellfish?
- Posted on 05/05/2016Here Come the Bugs!
- Posted on 04/16/2016Torture or Treatment: Episode 5-Acid on your skin
- Posted on 12/26/2018 What are Chilblains and When Should I Worry About Them?
- Posted on 04/17/2018 What Is A Wart And Do I Have One?
- Posted on 12/04/2015 When it is - or isn't - a wart on your foot