Very often, over the counter medicated corn pads or liquid corn removers that advertise permanent corn removal contain a material such as salicylic acid. This may be hazardous to otherwise healthy skin, and can lead to irritation, and possibly infection. This is especially important to know for diabetic patients where the fine print on the package states that diabetic patients should beware! Instead of trying to treat this condition on your own, see the doctors at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic and we will come up with a treatment plan to remedy the problem.
- Posted on 08/06/2020Painful ingrown toenails and what treatments are available to you at PPFAC.
- Posted on 01/22/2020Learn the 4 Worst Winter Foot Mistakes You Need to Avoid
- Posted on 08/27/2019This is Why (and How) You MUST Clean Your Yoga Ma
- Posted on 10/12/2020 Having excessively sweaty or wet feet causes an environment that is all too nice for microorganisms that can cause your little one macro troubles.
- Posted on 09/07/2020 Cutting toenails was common practice for podiatrists at one point, but today we only perform this for those most at risk.
- Posted on 05/15/2020 Why is the skin on my feet so dry and flaky?