Very often, over the counter medicated corn pads or liquid corn removers that advertise permanent corn removal contain a material such as salicylic acid. This may be hazardous to otherwise healthy skin, and can lead to irritation, and possibly infection. This is especially important to know for diabetic patients where the fine print on the package states that diabetic patients should beware! Instead of trying to treat this condition on your own, see the doctors at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic and we will come up with a treatment plan to remedy the problem.
- Posted on 07/02/2016Why is my doctor asking if I am allergic to shellfish?
- Posted on 05/05/2016Here Come the Bugs!
- Posted on 04/16/2016Torture or Treatment: Episode 5-Acid on your skin
- Posted on 03/21/2019 The first step in treating skin cancer is diagnosing it. If you have a funny looking lesion, don't wait to have it evaluated.
- Posted on 12/26/2018 What are Chilblains and When Should I Worry About Them?
- Posted on 04/17/2018 What Is A Wart And Do I Have One?