Foot pain can be from conditions affecting the skin, muscles, tendons, ligaments, joints, nerves, bones and much more! If an x-ray doesn't show anything out of sorts, it is likely that the condition is not bony - as x-rays only show bone. If pain is severe enough or if there has been an injury, your doctor may opt to order a diagnostic ultrasound or MRI. Both of these types of imaging offer the ability to look at soft tissue (ie. anything that ISN'T bone).
- Posted on 05/01/2020Is It OK To Go Barefoot All Day?
- Posted on 12/04/2019This is What Your Feet Can Reveal Abut your Heart
- Posted on 11/26/2019These are the Injuries to Watch Out for on Your Spin Bike
- Posted on 04/12/2020 MLS Laser is A Key Treatment Option for Pain Relief
- Posted on 01/06/2020 What Kind of Fractures Could Impact my Feet?
- Posted on 12/04/2019 What is tarsal tunnel syndrome?