Foot pain can be from conditions affecting the skin, muscles, tendons, ligaments, joints, nerves, bones and much more! If an x-ray doesn't show anything out of sorts, it is likely that the condition is not bony - as x-rays only show bone. If pain is severe enough or if there has been an injury, your doctor may opt to order a diagnostic ultrasound or MRI. Both of these types of imaging offer the ability to look at soft tissue (ie. anything that ISN'T bone).
- Posted on 07/01/2020I think I stepped on something and I think it is embedded in my foot
- Posted on 05/01/2020Is It OK To Go Barefoot All Day?
- Posted on 12/04/2019This is What Your Feet Can Reveal Abut your Heart
- Posted on 09/14/2020 Shin splints should be looked at early and treated
- Posted on 08/07/2020 An injury to your foot or ankle can sideline you, but the sooner you address the issue, the sooner you can return to your regular activities.
- Posted on 04/12/2020 MLS Laser is A Key Treatment Option for Pain Relief