Ingrown toenails are always best caught early. If soaking in soapy water and self-trimming does not relieve the redness and pain, our doctors suggest calling to make an appointment to prevent the chance of infection. Once assessed, our physicians will trim out any offending nail spicules without having to numb the toe for a full-on procedure. From there, they may discuss the need for a permanent procedure to reduce the nail border if ingrown nails remain a recurrent problem in your life.
- Posted on 06/03/2020Why do my nails have ridging?
- Posted on 12/17/2018Baby, It's Cold Outside: Time to Beat that Toenail Fungus!
- Posted on 10/30/2017Why do I get more ingrown toenails in the winter time?
- Posted on 03/08/2020 Everything You Wanted To Know About Ingrown Toenails
- Posted on 02/05/2020 This is What Your Toenail Color Could be Concealing
- Posted on 09/11/2019 Here’s What You Need to Know About Toenail Fungus