For specific conditions, your doctor may want to rule out any possibility of a ligament or tendon tear or rupture as cortisone injections can worsen these injuries. New or worsening pain needs to be fully assessed before pursuing additional treatment. If a tear or rupture is present, cortisone can weaken tissue and prolong healing. Once your doctor determines no rupture or tear is present, additional corticosteroid can be considered.
- Posted on 05/01/2020Is It OK To Go Barefoot All Day?
- Posted on 12/04/2019This is What Your Feet Can Reveal Abut your Heart
- Posted on 11/26/2019These are the Injuries to Watch Out for on Your Spin Bike
- Posted on 04/12/2020 MLS Laser is A Key Treatment Option for Pain Relief
- Posted on 01/06/2020 What Kind of Fractures Could Impact my Feet?
- Posted on 12/04/2019 What is tarsal tunnel syndrome?