For specific conditions, your doctor may want to rule out any possibility of a ligament or tendon tear or rupture as cortisone injections can worsen these injuries. New or worsening pain needs to be fully assessed before pursuing additional treatment. If a tear or rupture is present, cortisone can weaken tissue and prolong healing. Once your doctor determines no rupture or tear is present, additional corticosteroid can be considered.
- Posted on 12/01/2020Even the President-elect Joe Biden gets foot pain!
- Posted on 11/08/2020Before You Go Out to Rake those Leaves
- Posted on 07/01/2020I think I stepped on something and I think it is embedded in my foot
- Posted on 01/20/2021 MLS Laser - all your questions answered!
- Posted on 12/05/2020 What does swelling in my foot and ankles mean?
- Posted on 11/13/2020 I don't recall any trauma, so why do I have pain on the outside of my foot? Could be tendinitis.