We recommend cutting nails straight across. If nails are cut at an angle, for example in the borders/corners, there is danger of having the nails grow back ingorwn. An ingrown nail grows into the skin, instead of growing straight out. When this happens, the nail can cause a break in the skin where bacteria can enter and cause a possible infections. The way to prevent this is to always cut your nails straight across.
- Posted on 08/06/2020Ingrown Toenail Procedures
- Posted on 06/03/2020Why do my nails have ridging?
- Posted on 12/17/2018Baby, It's Cold Outside: Time to Beat that Toenail Fungus!
- Posted on 03/08/2020 Everything You Wanted To Know About Ingrown Toenails
- Posted on 02/05/2020 This is What Your Toenail Color Could be Concealing
- Posted on 09/11/2019 Here’s What You Need to Know About Toenail Fungus