We recommend cutting nails straight across. If nails are cut at an angle, for example in the borders/corners, there is danger of having the nails grow back ingorwn. An ingrown nail grows into the skin, instead of growing straight out. When this happens, the nail can cause a break in the skin where bacteria can enter and cause a possible infections. The way to prevent this is to always cut your nails straight across.
- Posted on 12/01/2020End of the Year - Are your Feet Still Hurting?
- Posted on 06/03/2020Why do my nails have ridging?
- Posted on 12/17/2018Baby, It's Cold Outside: Time to Beat that Toenail Fungus!
- Posted on 10/12/2020 Having excessively sweaty or wet feet causes an environment that is all too nice for microorganisms that can cause you macro troubles.
- Posted on 09/07/2020 Cutting toenails was common practice for podiatrists at one point, but today we perform at risk care.
- Posted on 03/08/2020 Everything You Wanted To Know About Ingrown Toenails