Have you ever heard of someone refer to their toenails as “horse hooves”? As we get older, our toenails can thicken – making them hard to trim. This change in their appearance can be due to pressure on the nails over time or a fungal infection – or both! A simple, non-painful, in-office biopsy of the nail is recommended to determine the cause of these changes.
- Posted on 12/17/2018Baby, It's Cold Outside: Time to Beat that Toenail Fungus!
- Posted on 10/30/2017Why do I get more ingrown toenails in the winter time?
- Posted on 09/20/2016Why do you want to take my toenail off!?!
- Posted on 02/05/2020 This is What Your Toenail Color Could be Concealing
- Posted on 09/11/2019 Here’s What You Need to Know About Toenail Fungus
- Posted on 07/02/2018 Toenails seem such a simple part of our anatomy, but the conditions that affect them are more complex and can be difficult to treat