Of course there are! The question is whether they will actually work. Tea tree oil based products as well as those with menthol (vick's vapor rub) do possess antifungal properties, but their strength is not typically effective in treating fungal nails. Fungal toenails can be tricky to cure in the first place, so you'll want to use the product with the best possible chance of working. Our office offers Tolcylen which has been found to improve the appearance of nails sooner than many other products.
- Posted on 12/17/2018Baby, It's Cold Outside: Time to Beat that Toenail Fungus!
- Posted on 10/30/2017Why do I get more ingrown toenails in the winter time?
- Posted on 09/20/2016Why do you want to take my toenail off!?!
- Posted on 07/02/2018 Toenails seem such a simple part of our anatomy, but the conditions that affect them are more complex and can be difficult to treat
- Posted on 05/23/2018 Everything You Wanted To Know About Ingrown Toenails
- Posted on 05/18/2018 Why Are My Toenails So Ugly? Could It Be A Fungal Nail?