Patients who have gout fall into 2 categories - either they are "under excreters" of uric acid, or they are "over producers" of uric acid. Either way, a patient who has gout has elevated levels of uric acid in their blood. A simple blood test can tell you if you have high levels. If you do, then chances are you already have had a gout attack or you are at high risk for a gout attack.
- Posted on 11/29/2018Big Toe Joint Pain Video Series
- Posted on 07/02/2016How do prescription anti inflammatory medications work?
- Posted on 04/14/2016Torture or Treatment: Episode 4-
- Posted on 04/21/2019 Do I Have Gout?
- Posted on 03/07/2019 Joint pain can slow you down. Let us take a look and get to the bottom of the issue and help you feel great again.
- Posted on 04/02/2018 Read on to learn the in's and out's of this not-so-uncommon condition